Thanks for the response.  Bad question on my part.

Better question is are we going to wait until all the functionality that is
to be included in Karaf 2.3 that is dependent on the corresponding Felix
projects to get updated?  Felix DS (SCR) with support for OSGi 4.3/DS Spec
1.2 (Felix DS 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT) is still under development.

Should I migrate the SCR bundles to the Felix DS 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT for Karaf
2.3?

Or do I wait, leave it at OSGi 4.2/DS Spec 1.1 (Felix DS 1.6.0) and then
update them in a later release of Karaf 2.3.x?

I am OK with either.  Just need your input.

Scott England-Sullivan
FuseSource
Web:     http://www.fusesource.com
Blog:     http://sully6768.blogspot.com