Hi,

I upgraded the ASM version (to 4.x) on trunk as it could be used by aries proxy (even if it's not necessary, but aries proxy doesn't work fine in "standalone").

I think that it makes sense to update to ASM 4.x on karaf-2.3.x branch as well as we updated aries proxy.

I will create the Jira and do that.

Regards
JB