Hi everybody,

my name is Julian and as I’m new on this list, I just wanted to shortly
introduce myself. I’m a contributor to some Apache projects (PLC4X, IoTDB,
Calcite) and I met some karaf folks at the ApacheCon in Las Vegas (I was the
guy hanging around introducing JB and Serge).
I have Karaf on my radar for quite some time but always considered it to hard
for us to adopt.

But, as Serge gave me an awesome hands on introduction yesterday, I feel like
we should really start to work with it and see how it goes. So, expect some
mails from me here or on user@.

Best
Julian