Hi JB,

thanks for the warm welcome!
It was not so improvised, I mean, we were really productive and I really
learned a lot from Serge!

Since then I'm playing around with it and will for sure be active on the list
(or in Slack probably) : )

Julian

Am 16.09.19, 11:29 schrieb "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <j...@nanthrax.net>:

    Hi Julian,

    Awesome ! It was great to meet you and Serge talked with me about your
    "improvised" workshop (about Vaadim Flows, etc ;)).

    Ready to help, and don't hesitate to ping me on Slack.

    Regards
    JB

    On 16/09/2019 18:21, Julian Feinauer wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > my name is Julian and as I’m new on this list, I just wanted to shortly
introduce myself. I’m a contributor to some Apache projects (PLC4X, IoTDB,
Calcite) and I met some karaf folks at the ApacheCon in Las Vegas (I was the
guy hanging around introducing JB and Serge).
    > I have Karaf on my radar for quite some time but always considered it to
hard for us to adopt.

    > But, as Serge gave me an awesome hands on introduction yesterday, I feel
like we should really start to work with it and see how it goes. So, expect
some mails from me here or on user@.

    --
    Jean-Baptiste Onofré
    jbono...@apache.org