Hi Christian,

I think Karaf examples are good enough to start. They are maybe too
simple but provide "classic" use cases (rest, service, jpa, etc).

I agree we can do more, and we are working on it. It's something I
discuss with some guys at ApacheCon last week.
I will come with concrete proposal soon ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré