Hi,

I'm sorry to be a PITA :)
What I've read so far has been feelings, one concern of perception by "big"
customers.
I would really like to know, which problem we are trying to solve by moving
the pax projects under the umbrella of Karaf.
Or what I personally would favor under their own tlp of the ASF.

Just to clarify, I'm trying the 5 W's here ...
Why do you think it's a good idea to move the Pax Projects under the karaf
umbrella?
Why do you think customers have a wrong perception of the Pax Projects ...
and so on ...

What is the core issue we are trying to solve here?
As long as I don't get down to the core thing that needs to be solved I'm
not in favor of moving the pax projects anywhere.

Again sorry if I'm PITA.

regards, Achim

Am Do., 24. Feb. 2022 um 22:44 Uhr schrieb Eric Lilja <mindcoo...@gmail.com

--