On 01/16/2018 09:43 PM, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2017-11-27 at 19:26 +0100, Daniel Gruno wrote:
>> Hi there, fellow Apache projects!
>>
>> The Apache Kibble project serves as a practical implementation of
>> metrics deemed to be helpful for open source projects trying to
>> understand where their project is, was, and is headed.
>>
>> As such, we need help in determining which metrics projects either
>> already use and consider useful for measuring project health or which
>> metrics they would love to have and use.
>>
>> We are looking for projects interested in participating in the Kibble
>> demo instance ( https://demo.kibble.apache.org/ ) and sending
>> feedback
>> to the Kibble project on which parts they find useful, which elements
>> they find useless and which ideas they would love to see implemented
>> better gauge the health and activity of their project.
>
> I would be interesting in gathering information about the Apache Sling
> project. Now, I'm aware that we might be a bit special, having in
> access of 250 projects ( canonical listing at [1] ), so I won't be
> shocked if you reject or delay our inclusion.

The actual number of repos is somewhat of a moot factor - what really
matters is the code size and activity. I've been doing some timed scans
on the demo server, and I think we can safely bump the resource object
count to 600-700 without any real difficult (note that this would still
only be about an 1/8th of all of ASF).

If someone wants to add Sling, go right ahead :)