Thanks, Rafael!

I tried to look at some stats today but there seems to be no data for
the sling projects. I went to the 'Data Points' page and applied the
custom 'Sling' view I Created, but I got no info. I also tried a
project I knew recently received some activity

  https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-pipes/commits/master

That had no data either.

Should I wait some more?

Thanks,