On Tue, 2018-01-16 at 23:50 +0100, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> On 01/16/2018 09:43 PM, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Mon, 2017-11-27 at 19:26 +0100, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> > > Hi there, fellow Apache projects!
> > >
> > > The Apache Kibble project serves as a practical implementation of
> > > metrics deemed to be helpful for open source projects trying to
> > > understand where their project is, was, and is headed.
> > >
> > > As such, we need help in determining which metrics projects
> > > either
> > > already use and consider useful for measuring project health or
> > > which
> > > metrics they would love to have and use.
> > >
> > > We are looking for projects interested in participating in the
> > > Kibble
> > > demo instance ( https://demo.kibble.apache.org/g/ ) and sending
> > > feedback
> > > to the Kibble project on which parts they find useful, which
> > > elements
> > > they find useless and which ideas they would love to see
> > > implemented
> > > better gauge the health and activity of their project.
> >
> > I would be interesting in gathering information about the Apache
> > Sling
> > project. Now, I'm aware that we might be a bit special, having in
> > access of 250 projects ( canonical listing at [1] ), so I won't be
> > shocked if you reject or delay our inclusion.
>
> The actual number of repos is somewhat of a moot factor - what really
> matters is the code size and activity. I've been doing some timed
> scans
> on the demo server, and I think we can safely bump the resource
> object
> count to 600-700 without any real difficult (note that this would
> still
> only be about an 1/8th of all of ASF).
>
> If someone wants to add Sling, go right ahead :)

Great :-) A couple of questions:

- I signed up with apache.org email address, but I don't belong to an
organisation. Trying to add a Jira project tells me that I don't have
permissions to add sources to this organisation
- Jira sources seem to require username + password. Is there a set of
shared credentials I can reuse? I'd rather not put in my own account
data in there.

Thanks,

Robert