On 01/23/2018 06:35 PM, Rafael Weingärtner wrote:
> hmmm... I am afraid that I do not know why it has not presented data yet.
> It should not only gather the most recent data, but all of it.

There hasn't been a run of the scanner apps yet, as I haven't gotten
around to it :) If someone wants to learn how to run the scans, I'll be
happy to teach them (and then later, we should cron it - I currently run
scans manually in order to verify that things work, how long it takes
etc - this IS a test instance meant to help us create the scanners etc)