Hi Julian

No, this query doesn't need to remain private. Please feel free to share this with your community. I sent the reminder to the PMCs as the original request to become a Kibble demo project was sent out to the PMCs. Based on the responses we received from the PMCs, the projects were added to the demo instance.

Thanks
Sharan