KNOX-641 and KNOX-642 have both been committed to master.

There is a new docs book where you can check out the pac4j docs available:
http://knox.apache.org/books/knox-0-8-0/user-guide.html#Pac4j+Provider+-+CAS+/+OAuth+/+SAML+/+OpenID+Connect

I have some additional ideas for the docs that I will roll out in the next
few days.

We need to discuss the identity assertion approach for 0.8.0.

I think we are on track for 1/29 release date.