Fixes have landed for KUDU-1651
<https://github.com/apache/kudu/commit/1f40913de6d3427847f3d435e1b84fb928a6f6a9>
and KUDU-1652
<https://github.com/apache/kudu/commit/ce17a9c4eb34dcfe63c8d4321d38d18a0cb8c5c2>,
so every outstanding known issue
that we want to address has a committed fix in master. Since many people are
otherwise busy with the Strata conference this week, I think we should
stick to
the original plan to cut an RC on October 7th, with a potential release
date the
following week. If any further bugs arise before the 7th we can consider
them
for inclusion.  Thanks all.

- Dan

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Adar Dembo <a...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> +1 to a patch release.
>
> My only opinion on the nominated patches is that I'm not sure if we
> need to include the KUDU-1090 fix. IIRC it was very rare and generally
> only contributed to test flakiness. But, I'm fine with including it if
> others feel strongly.
>
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>> +1 for a bug fix release, especially to address the known crash bugs.
I'll