I'll make sure we release a new build of the website since a lot of docs
have changed.  My understanding is that this can be decoupled from the
actual release branch, so doc-only changes don't need to be backported.

There has been a big effort over the last week and a half to pay down some
of the flaky tests.  This has resulted in some new bug fix patches which
are not (as of now) included in the 1.0.1 branch:

* mem_tracker: fix race between FindTracker() and destructor
<https://github.com/apache/kudu/commit/64f9ab34ffbc249cf72fc187308a1402888ba994>
* [java client] Tight-ish loop in master lookups if a tablet doesn't ha…
<https://github.com/apache/kudu/commit/d87486c47153cfc42c5a8ed7496e746aafdc2bdd>
* KUDU-1681: DNS resolution failure of master hostname causes tserver crash
<https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/4640/>
* Address alter_table_randomized-test flakyness on ResultTracker
<https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/4629/>
* log: address a heap overflow race during log roll
<https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/4638/>

Of these, I believe only KUDU-1681 has been observed outside of tests.  Any
thoughts/opinions on adding some or all of these to the 1.0.1 release?

- Dan