Dear Eike and All,

regarding the 2 links:

http://l10n.openoffice.org/localization/OpenOffice_Glossary.html
and
http://l10n.openoffice.org/localization/MultiLanguage_OO_Glossary.sdc

This are very old indeed! Actually, it was me to provide these glossary
together with the the localization tips at

http://l10n.openoffice.org/localization/Translation_Tips.html.

The good news is that I have been following this thread and I am currently
working on giving you a new updated glossary that you can use to start
translation. This is not a glossary with definitions of terms, this is more a
list of key English terms that need to be kept consistent throughout the
translation of the product.

I'll keep you posted on this!