Hi Jordi and Rail,

until today I had overlooked your answers to this tread and just found them by chance. I am very happy that you are trying to help me.

The avmedia and the crashrep modules really seem not to be in these templates. I just found one more template containing 62 strings which is called "ooo-unused" in Rosetta. The strings are in this template. I will translate them and put the result into my directory http://www.ferheng.org/data/po

How to I have to proceed now? The last tip that Rail gave me was to do the sdf-po-sdf conversion self-managed. But that was exactly what I was doing. Our translators are all working in Rosetta, so I have to get along with these files.

The ku.sdf file Rail sent me is now located at http://www.ferheng.org/data/po/ku.sdf

In the meantime we have some new translations, but I guess if that file is ok, we should use it for the first built. Is that possible? What must we do now? I don't think we can built a Kurdish built ourselves, so we need your help again.

Greetings and thanks again,
Erdal

2006/1/13, Jordi Mallach <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >:
El dv 13 de 01 del 2006 a les 11:03 +0300, en/na Rail Aliev va escriure:
> BTW, there is no avmedia and crashrep modules in generated po/sdf files.
> I think you must switch to self-managed sdf-po-sdf conversion to not
> have such problems in the future.

Erdal, are those two modules missing from your translation because they
got lost in the conversions, or because Rosetta has not imported them?

Jordi