On 14:27, Thu 09.02.06, Tim Morley wrote:
http://rail.i-rs.ru/rosetta2trasnlate.tar.bz2

This is certainly a useful script, but do you have a corresponding one that can convert the ~230 .po files of OOo into the ~7 required for uploading to Rosetta?

I think it is not hard to join some files using msgcat.
We have a half-finished translation that we'd like to upload to Rosetta, but are stuck at this step.

Why not use more suitable way? Use oo2po with --multifile=toplevel option which generates 36 files. Upload them to Rosetta and translate. Later you won't need my script to fix Rosetta files.

--
Best regards,
Rail Aliev