Hi

Ain Vagula wrote:

On 1/17/07, Ain Vagula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1/17/07, Clytie Siddall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everyone :)
>
> Are there any different instructions for submitting helpcontent2
> (Help)? Should it also be a .sdf file?

Helpcontent belongs to the same sdf-file when creating with toolkit
from po-repository created with the same toolkit.

Forgot to tell, that when you are working with separated sets
(helpcontent2 vs. all the other) you can generate partial sdf-files,
for this you need also split sdf-template file (en-us.sdf). But in
_my_ opinion this is additional work and there's no need for that.

Correct, unless you want to start submitting what you have translated so far instead to wait and submit one big file at the end....

Rafaella

ain