On 18/01/2007, at 6:47 PM, Pavel Janík wrote:

Is it OK to submit a GSI file with no blank lines between strings?

The answer is simple: there is no need to include blank lines between strings... If you have blank lines in the current GSI file, you can save up to 60000 bytes...

Great, thanks. I was worried it might be required, and submitting the file could mess up the build. I'll submit this file, and amend my issue.