Hi Pavel,

On Friday, 2008-03-07 09:30:31 +0100, Pavel Janík wrote:

> Unfortunately the amount of traffic caused by Sun's particular instance of
> pootle translation method of OpenOffice.org translation takes a lot of
> traffic here. Thus I'd like to propose the setup of special [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> mailing list

+1

I keep hitting Ctrl-R (mark the current thread as read) on this list now
on every subject that looks like pootle and chances that I'll miss
something important that way are much higher. By chance I did not miss
this thread though ;-)

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412