Charles-H. Schulz ha scritto:
Hi,

Le 7 mars 08 à 09:47, Rail Aliev a écrit :

On Friday 07 March 2008 10:47:34 Maxim V. Dziumanenko wrote:
Hello.

I'd like to start Ukrainian translation team in pootle.
I have already translated most of UI files and I'm going
to translate help contents.
Please give me administrative privilege for the projects.

Maxim, you are welcome!

Ukrainian translation was orphaned and it's great to hear about your
initiative.

I can confirm that the latest commit of Ukrainian translation (i#82745) was
done with Maxim's help.

On a NL point of view: Let me know if you need the rights on the UA pages as well. You can use mailing lists ,etc. but I need to file an issue obviously and nominate new lead(s).
According to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Languages Sergiy Kudryk was proposed to be the lead. Would be great to get an update on that.

Regards,