On Thursday 13 March 2008 06:38:41 Aijin Kim wrote:
> As Charles's suggestion, it'd be great to organize an localization team
> inside Ukrainian community. Once people who have interests in
> translation get together, you can discuss how to participate in
> translation. I can see Sergiy Kudryk <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is a
> lead of Ukrainian community at
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Languages#Language_localization_st
>atus. Not sure if (s)he is still active, however it'd be worthwhile to try
> to contact him/her.

Sergiy Kudryk is l10n responsible for Ukrainian according to our entries, but
we don't see him as contributor at least since 2004. The translation was
provided by other community members and taken over by Maxim previous year.

I suggest to add Ukrainian to Pootle and send an email about this to Sergiy.

--
Best regards,
Rail Aliev

Your boss climbed the corporate ladder, wrong by wrong.