Hi Maxim,

As Charles's suggestion, it'd be great to organize an localization team inside Ukrainian community. Once people who have interests in translation get together, you can discuss how to participate in translation. I can see Sergiy Kudryk <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is a lead of Ukrainian community at http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Languages#Language_localization_status. Not sure if (s)he is still active, however it'd be worthwhile to try to contact him/her.

Thanks,
Aijin

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Dear Maxim,