У чт, 2008-03-13 у 11:38 +0800, Aijin Kim пише:
> Hi Maxim,
>
> As Charles's suggestion, it'd be great to organize an localization team
> inside Ukrainian community. Once people who have interests in
> translation get together, you can discuss how to participate in translation.
> I can see Sergiy Kudryk <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is a lead of
> Ukrainian community at
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Languages#Language_localization_status.
>
> Not sure if (s)he is still active, however it'd be worthwhile to try to
> contact him/her.

Hi Aijin.

Unfortunately, there are no team.
I met Sergiy about 4 years ago when he was actively translating OO and I
proposed my help with translation. He had just finished translation of
UI. He said that he doesn't need any help with translation of help
content and he will make it himself for 2-3 weeks.
I sent him some corrections for UI translation, he accepted part of them
and refused most of them. Besides this he has claimed, that my knowledge
of Ukrainian is not pretty good and my translation it too MSOffice-like.

So I gived up translation of OO and concentrated on other projects such
as GNOME, Fedora and The Translation Project.

There are other guys in Ukraine who organized openoffice.org.ua
several years ago. They had compiled localized build using Sergiy's
translation. They also were going to perform translation too. I tried to
co-operate with them, but their translation system was too inconvenient
for me.

4 years passed and translation as not been completed.

My last translation is performed using translation toolkit from
translate.sourceforge.net and the only thing that I would like is to
accept translation to mainstream. Otherwise I have made all this in
vain.

I will read all the links you pointed me and try to co-operate with guys
from openoffice.org.ua again. But I do not want to contact with Sergiy
Kudryk.

Sorry if my message is too emotional.

--
Maxim V. Dziumanenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>