Hi,

I am really + 1 on this issue.

Burmese is probably the only language and Myanmar is the only script
which is lack of support by the international vendors.

Only recently OOo let us work on it. Yet, no cldr information as well.

I think the commercial vendors mainly concern on their ROI issue.
Thanks to Open Source and OOo for letting us work on it.

Cheers,

Wunna Ko Ko
Project Leader
Burmese Language Project