Hi,

Wow, it took only 59 hours to deliver that mail:

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:03:23 +0200

On Tuesday, 2008-04-22 13:03:23 +0200, Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:

>> All those issues are merge problems - means, the translation is ok and has
>> been verified in cws localisation28 but has not been integrated into the
>> master.
>
> The issues i88461 and i88471 are cvs issues, the files have not been
> correctly commited on the cws. Only those 2 are ok in the builds of
> localisation28. i88387 is caused by an processing error. All 3 issues will
> be fixed asap in a new cws.

That sounds already much different from what André wrote. Not having
committed a file in a cws is bad, but hey, hit shappens..

André, please be more accurate, none but one of the other issues you
mentioned could had ever been verified in localisation28 simply because
the string translations didn't exist.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412