Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 28/06/2008, at 1:09 AM, Frank Peters wrote:

Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:

the instsets are here:
http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/ooo3helpchanges1/

Clytie,

can you check vi? We need a volunteer for hu and pl as well.
After all issues have been verified and the installed
versions look good, set the CWS to "approved by QA".

Reminder: this has to be done by mid next week at latest!

Sorry, I replied to the personal email about this, but not to the list. Ealier today I requested team members test these builds (I can't do that myself since Sun does not build for Mac OSX for some peculiar reason), and I have already had a response.

For the Windows build (OOo_3.0.0_080626_Win32Intel_install_vi.exe), my user says part of the installer is in Vietnamese, but once you have installed, the whole program is in English!

Maybe something has gone wrong during the build?

I don't know. I followed Ivo's instructions.

Ivo, could DEFAULT_TO_ENGLISH_FOR_PACKING be trhe problem?

Frank