On 30/06/2008, at 9:30 PM, Frank Peters wrote:

Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:
Hi Clyte,
Clytie Siddall wrote:

For the Windows build (OOo_3.0.0_080626_Win32Intel_install_vi.exe), my user says part of the installer is in Vietnamese, but once you have installed, the whole program is in English!
Including helpcontent?

The instset seems to indicate that the help files are vi.

OK, I've asked my team to ignore the rest and just check the Help. (I think we can all be excused for being a bit confused by this, though...)

I'll report back as soon as I have some news.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n