On 01/07/2008, at 5:51 PM, Frank Peters wrote:

Clytie Siddall wrote:
On 30/06/2008, at 9:30 PM, Frank Peters wrote:

For the Windows build (OOo_3.0.0_080626_Win32Intel_install_vi.exe), my user says part of the installer is in Vietnamese, but once you have installed, the whole program is in English!
Including helpcontent?

The instset seems to indicate that the help files are vi.
My Windows-using team-member can't even open the Help:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2625318924/
I'm still waiting on specific details from other team members.

I have never seen such a message. It looks like we won't be able
to integrate this CWS into 3.0 I have confirmation from pl, but
no response for hu, and vi seems to be broken somehow.

I can't understand why a very minor change to CSS code should require all this fuss. All we need in the Help is for link underlining to be turned off, and for Times New Roman to be added to the body font. I did these two changes myself. It's not as though we're waiting for someone to edit the CSS. The file has been edited and supplied.

When we substitute this CSS file for the existing CSS file in our Help, the changes work and the application is otherwise unaffected.

It seems extremely unlikely that turning off link underlining or adding another font in the Help would cause build problems. So it is not reasonable to delay these changes because the build doesn't work.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n