Il giovedì 12 febbraio 2009 20:07:35 Charles-H. Schulz ha scritto:

> Forgive my ignorance but is Sardinian considered to be an italian
> dialect or a language? If this is the latter you can also open a
> native-language project aside starting localisation work.

Dear Charles,

Sardinian is a language indeed, such as Spanish, Italian, French and so on...

But please check: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardinian_language

Yes, I know the native-language community but I wish to know if the procedure
indicated in my previous messge is correct to open the project. I found info
also in the native-language page: should i follow those steps?

Cheers,
--
Valter
Registered Linux User #466410  http://counter.li.org