Hi André,

Thanks for this numbers - and just to be precise and understand the restrictions correctly: the limit is not set by our infrastructure, but has been agreed with the mirror admins? Means - if we would like to use more space at the mirrors we would need to ask the mirror admins (if they gree or not, is out of our control, I'd guess).

the limit is determined by our infrastructure as well as our mirror admins.

In the infrastructure, we need a machine capable of hosting all the files. If its volume is limited to 150 GB, no more than 150 GB can be distributed to the mirrors. However, disk space is cheap nowadays, so that's not a real issue if we invest some money out of the budget.

The other problem is the space on the mirrors itself. Not many mirrors can offer so much space for a single project. Even if one or two mirrors could, that wouldn't be enough for our downloads. We need at least a dozen mirrors or so capable of hosting 150, 200, 250 ... GB - and that's the real problem.

The only chance I see is to ask the extended mirrors (who already agreed in providing more mirror space than "normal" mirrors). But I doubt we get lots of them offering us 150+ GB...

Florian