Hi Rafaella,

I worked with Takaya and created the following procedure page
for translating Developer Guide.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Takaya/TranslatingDevelopersGuideJA

Thanks to Aijin and Rafaella, I believe the xliff bug has been
fixed on Pootle3. So, JA community can start the translation work now on http://pootle3.sunvirtuallab.com/ ?

I assume the next step is to upload the leveraged Basic Guide
and Admin Guide to Pootle by Sun so that JA community can get
the TMX as a memory.

Could you confirm ?

Regards,

-Reiko