Hello,

Martin Srebotnjak schrieb:
> Hi all,
>

> Also, just out of my curiosity, can you list recent examples when a
> fully localized national sdf with gsicheck passed successfully (no
> errors nor warnings) did not work as expected (like crashed etc.)?

Yes, we have

E.g. the Polish Win version didn't start after installing.

The goal of the NL version tests should be that it is usable for the
normal user and didn't have severe bugs which are not in the EN version.

It is not the goal that the NL version has to be better than the EN version.

> Finally - as these tests are already automatic in many ways - could
> not this process be automatized even further, so that with any RC
> build the tests would be made automatically by OOo servers for all
> available languages and the teams should only go through visual
> (screenshots) and text results neatly organized and published on the
> website (like a 3-5 minute job) and vote either YES or NO at the end?
> The only prerequisite for teams would be to fully localize the tests
> (another po file in the tree and in Pootle) used by this system.

The automatic tests cannot provide you for such things like described
above. But they can easy detect by some manual tests

Regards

Mechtilde

--
Dipl. Ing. Mechtilde Stehmann