Hello Martin, *,

Martin Srebotnjak schrieb:
> 2009/11/2 Marcus Lange <marcus.la...@sun.com>
>
>> BTW:
>> Please don't hit me when I use Firefox as example ;-) but Mozilla has also
>> split it up (fully localized and beta):
>> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html

Yes and the packages of OpenOffice.org are nearly 15 times bigger than
the firefox.

> I am localizing many OS software packages, but not even one requires QA for
> every language and every release like OOo does. AFAIK neither does Firefox
> (I contributed the Calendar Slovenian translation, but never did any QA,
> just tried the builds for translation appearance).

There are some reasons saying all language builds should be tested. One
of them is that we also find differences between the localized builds.

So It can happen theat one l10n group can't install or run their builds.

Kind regards

Mechtilde

--
Dipl. Ing. Mechtilde Stehmann