Hi Marcus,

I suggest to name the top two links as follows:
    * Download OOo 3.1.1 and older - tested and released installation sets
    * Download OOo 3.1.1 RC2 - untested installation sets
to make it clearer what the second link is about and why the first table
contains older builds among others.

Also I think you can remove the Mac OS PPC column from the second table.

Then, I also think this paragraph above the second table:
    The software offered in this table is not recommended for production
deployment. Use on own risk!
could be changed to something like:
    The software offered in this table hasn't been tested and is thus
not recommended for production deployment. Use on own risk! <link>Or
help your local team test it.</link>

The last sentence in it could link to some page explaining how to help
the local tester team.

Also, the word "menus" should be spelled without a second "e". Please
fix the header and paragraph in "Searching for another language for
menues and dialogs?".

Other than that, I think I like the page. And actually, I like the way
links are named in the second table, because it makes it easier to
choose the actual download you want (you don't have to look to the table
head and count the columns).

Thanks for your effort!

Rimas

2009.11.05 18:35, Marcus Lange ras(e.: