Hi Sophie,

Is it planed to migrate OpenOffice.org glossaries from SunGloss to OpenCTI?
no. There are no plans to migrate OOo glossaries from SunGloss to OpenCTI.
If yes, do you have a time frame of when it'll be done? I would like to maintain the French glossary and I have already several terms to add from the former versions.
You are raising a very good topic - terminology management for OOo. I think that this is a good time to start gathering the requirements. What would you expect from a terminology tool? What are the key functions? Is this something that is already covered by the Pootle Terminology function? Is this something that can be set up in the OOo wiki system?

Thanks,
Rafaella

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

Rafaella Braconi
Program Manager
Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg
Phone: +49-40-23646-0
Email: rafaella.brac...@sun.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sun Microsystems GmbH
Sonnenallee 1, D-85551, Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jürgen Kunz