Hi Rafaella,
Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Hi Sophie,

Is it planed to migrate OpenOffice.org glossaries from SunGloss to OpenCTI?
no. There are no plans to migrate OOo glossaries from SunGloss to OpenCTI.

ok, I feel that we are still the poor parent of the project...

If yes, do you have a time frame of when it'll be done? I would like to maintain the French glossary and I have already several terms to add from the former versions.
You are raising a very good topic - terminology management for OOo. I think that this is a good time to start gathering the requirements. What would you expect from a terminology tool? What are the key functions? Is this something that is already covered by the Pootle Terminology function? Is this something that can be set up in the OOo wiki system?

Back in October, I begin a wish list based on the feedback provided by the community members after my first mail on this, here it is:

- easily manage export and import of standard formats (TBX), to allow to work offline
- accessible and open source
- the ability to add comments to a word and the source of it (as in SunGloss), to add links to other sources
- the ability to search in several languages (as in SunGloss)
- a date and history of the word entry
- a seamless integration with translation tools

Kind regards
Sophie