Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Hi Sophie,

On 17.06.10 17:49, Sophie wrote:
Hi Rafaella,
Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Hi Sophie,

Is it planed to migrate OpenOffice.org glossaries from SunGloss to OpenCTI?
no. There are no plans to migrate OOo glossaries from SunGloss to OpenCTI.

ok, I feel that we are still the poor parent of the project...
not sure if I understand this comment. Has OpenCTI all what you are looking for for terminology management?

That was a more general comment on the tools we are using or the lack of.
TCM is not maintained any more but we are more and more to use it and we have no alternative whatever the wish list we draw, SunGloss is not maintained any more, we have more and more languages and there is no alternative. After two years of continuous errors and failures (and mails ;) we might have in several weeks, a new machine (but not for 3.3 if I understand well) to host Pootle. So when I consider the work we will have in the next weeks, I'm not so happy and I feel I should battle more for this project :-)

I was speaking of OpenICT because it was said that we may use it. But if it's another tool, no problem for me. All I want is to push to have an alternative to SunGloss without loosing the work already done. I would like to know if it's a budget issue or a technical issue or anything else. May be I can help to find money or the right tool or may be it already exists and need to be further developed. And it's exactly the same for TCS.

Kind regards
Sophie