Hi Rafaella,

Thank you for your prompt reaction.
Ok, then, let's try to get more info :-)!

Kind regards,
Elsa

Rafaella Braconi schrieb:
Hi Elsa,

Elsa Blume ha scritto:
Hi Rafaella, Sophie and Jean-Christophe,

Just a clarification based on the information I have: the OpenOffice and StarOffice glossaries contained in SunGloss have been imported into OpenCTI and are to be found under the Terminology Tab. When you search a word, you can see to which category it belongs by clicking on it (Product: OfficeSuites:StarOffice). But it is true that there is no OpenOffice project appearing in the OpenCTI project explorer, which may be confusing at first sight and which could indeed ease the search.

It is also true that the OpenOffice terminology hasn't been updated for a while and it should be done before some valuable Community work gets lost. So, regarding terminology management and updates, it would be very useful for the Community to be able to import new terms lists into OpenCTI database. And I would be happy to help the Community, but I'm sorry, I don't know myself how to proceed... @Rafaella: do you know if it's already possible to export and import standard formats like TBX in OpenCTI?
no, unfortunately I don't know. The information I could gather since yesterday are:

- All SunGloss content has been migrated to OpenCTI
- All SunGoss logins are no more valid and have not been migrated
- Terms can be looked up without account
- To update/add terms you need an account (need to register first)

That's all,

Lindwurmstr. 147
D-80337 München
Fon +49 (0)89 51306440