Hi Khirano,

I second that we shouldn't change anything in the code at this late level of a release.

But as an alternative I've created a way it could work independent of the Office code. Please reload:

http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html

At the top we can list all languages with a translated webpage. As example I've done it with German. When you like I can send you the HTML file that you need to translate. Then we can insert it besides the other.

PS:
Thanks for the feedback regarding the "OOO_VENDOR" string. That's good to know. :-)

Best regards

Marcus

Kazunari Hirano wrote:
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Rafaella Braconi