On 11.11.2010 14:47, Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Hi Bernd,

good idea. :-)

Please see the following Wiki page how get a translated the text into the web:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_Credits_Page

Are you aware that the original english page already has an encoding issue?
I saw that .... can you help to make it look better and to fix the issues?

Well who ever checked in the page had configured an encoding different to UTF-8 configured in his/her OS while doing the cvs commit on the page while the page itself say it would be using UTF-8. I made some guessworks on what that encoding might have been but didn´t find out. So the only solution seem to be to find out the real name of the contributor that is currently spelled wrong to fix it.