Guten Tag Matt Sicker,
am Samstag, 20. Januar 2018 um 18:56 schrieben Sie:

> I'd be available to help with the release process along with any karma
> mangling needed.

Should I send you/to the list a changed KEYS file with my added
PGP-key and you commit that?

What about publishing a release after a successfully vote in "dist"?
Should I simply send you release packages by mail or do you grant me
commit access to the log4cxx subdir? In the latter case I would
consider adding committing to "dist" to the release scripts as a
seperate last step.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--