On 23 January 2018 at 13:06, Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
wrote:

> Please finde the changed file attached. I think I strictly followed
> the docs, simply added at the bottom and published on the mentioned
> server. But you should have a look yourself I didn't accidently break
> anything.
>
> http://pgpkeys.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=tschoening%40apache.org&op=index

Could you include the fingerprint? Also, that site is timing out for me at
the moment. You could encrypt your public key using my public key in the
KEYS file and send it to me to add.

> Sorry, but I don't understand what "commit them there" means. I simply
> send a mail with all artifacts and that mail is the "commit" already
> or is one of you committing afterwards manually to "dist"?

I mean the dist svn repo where releases go for mirroring.

> That would be great, thanks. I wouldn't mind publishing artifacts
> using mail of course if necessary, but committing would be slightly
> easier in my VM-environment I guess, like I did with "dist-dev".

If possible, you'd be able to make the release by committing the artifacts
to svn dist.

> > If you're publishing them to Maven Central as well[...]
>
> I wouldn't.

Good, this simplifies things a little bit.

> > You should be able to commit the website itself, though.
>
> I am, did that already in the past.

Also glad to hear that this works already.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>