On 22 January 2018 at 03:25, Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
wrote:

> Should I send you/to the list a changed KEYS file with my added
> PGP-key and you commit that?

Yes, you can send us your key and any PMC member can commit it to the KEYS
file.

> What about publishing a release after a successfully vote in "dist"?
> Should I simply send you release packages by mail or do you grant me
> commit access to the log4cxx subdir? In the latter case I would
> consider adding committing to "dist" to the release scripts as a
> seperate last step.

If you're not on the PMC, I believe how we'd normally do this is to copy
the artifacts you offer in the vote thread and commit them there. I can
find out if it's possible to grant you access to that repo. If you're
publishing them to Maven Central as well (which I doubt since they barely
have native code hosted there unless it's accompanying a Java library),
that's separate permissions I believe as well. You should be able to commit
the website itself, though.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>