Guten Tag Matt Sicker,
am Montag, 22. Januar 2018 um 20:45 schrieben Sie:

> Yes, you can send us your key and any PMC member can commit it to the KEYS
> file.

Please finde the changed file attached. I think I strictly followed
the docs, simply added at the bottom and published on the mentioned
server. But you should have a look yourself I didn't accidently break
anything.

http://pgpkeys.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=tschoening%40apache.org&op=index

> If you're not on the PMC, I believe how we'd normally do this is to copy
> the artifacts you offer in the vote thread and commit them there.

Sorry, but I don't understand what "commit them there" means. I simply
send a mail with all artifacts and that mail is the "commit" already
or is one of you committing afterwards manually to "dist"?

> I can find out if it's possible to grant you access to that repo.

That would be great, thanks. I wouldn't mind publishing artifacts
using mail of course if necessary, but committing would be slightly
easier in my VM-environment I guess, like I did with "dist-dev".

> If you're publishing them to Maven Central as well[...]

I wouldn't.

> You should be able to commit the website itself, though.

I am, did that already in the past.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--