Vladimir,

There is a vote thread in progress (
https://lists.apache.org/thread/0rk0nr0pv9p2945jsrs9pp2ys57wksn3). You and
I both voted on that thread.
Looking at the number of +1 votes on that voting thread, surely you can see
that this repo will be created, and not only that, it will be created
*exactly the way you asked for*.
As far as I can see, there is no missing bit any more.

So, maybe I am missing something, but I cannot see the point of your
message to Christian.
Why use harsh words to push for something that is already happening?

Personally I enjoy being on the Logging PMC because we have a nice
community where people really listen and are careful how they phrase things.
I think we truly try to embody Apache's code of conduct
<https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html> as well as
the participation
guidelines <https://community.apache.org/contributors/etiquette> in all our
communications.

We are all only human, doing the best we can.
Let's be kind to each other.

Remko