But I thought that was the whole point - get rid of Version and loosen on
the bw policy to not be so restrictive on API. We can finally move to use
interfaces, stop that API refactoring and deprecation (as one said on a blog
- "orgy"). If we adopt Mike's proposal, where does it leave us - 99% of the
development double the efforts, and that tiny percentage like flex (even
though it's a huge feature in and on itself) having easier life?

Perhaps I'm missing something, but if that's what is proposed and meant, I
think that not changing anything will (surprisingly and confusingly !) make
our life easier ...

So Mark, I have to agree w/ you: "If we take that route, I am vehemently
against changing our policy." +1 !

Shai