Hi Shawn,

+1 for the idea, we should take full advantage of Eclipse, IntelliJ etc.

Here are some relevant tickets created by Furkan.

I believe https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5685 could expressed as an
automatic rule or something.
There is already similar thing to detect usage of String.uppercase/lowercase
without locale.
And StringBuffer versus StringBuilder.

Ahmet

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:09 PM, Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>