I’m not too worried about locking anything down, but the current situation is
quite confusing. It can be hard to tell what docs you should be looking at for
a new user.

I’ve started putting big warnings and links on a couple important pages for the
old Wiki, but we should really a do a lot more to make it clear that the old
wiki system is not our documentation. All signs should point to cwiki.

--
Mark Miller
about.me/markrmiller