Hi Nicholas,

before we start a branch_6_0 we should do the following:

-          Start branch_6x as “new stable branch”

-          Update version numbers in “master” to 7.0

This should be done maybe early next week and then after a while that things
settle (also the Jenkins Jobs for branch_6x are set up), we can proceed with a
gap:

-          Cut branch_6_0

-          Update version numbers in “branch_6x” to 6.1

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen